Safe and quality treatment is a common good. Our staff takes safety into account in every aspect of their work, and we monitor the state of patient safety on a daily basis.
Participate in safety improvement
- Check if you need to stay without food or drink before a procedure.
- Ask about for what purposes are certain procedures performed on you.
- Inform the staff if you are in doubt or worried about something relating to your treatment.
- Keep a list of medicines, vitamins and natural health products you use. Inform the health care staff about these products.
- Inform the health care staff in advance if you have any allergies or sicknesses.
- Make sure that you receive the results of the procedures performed on you.
- Before discharge, ask the doctor or nurse about your follow-up treatment and act according to the instructions you receive.
- Be sure to wash your hands. Make sure that your visitors also wash their hands according to the instructions.
Did something go wrong?
If you think we made a mistake, please let the staff know immediately.
See feedback channels.