Media, Announcements & Communications
The communications unit
The communications unit of the hospital district is responsible for the announcements of the Hospital District of Southwest Finland.
Office: Kiinamyllynkatu 4-8, Turku, Tyks Building 8, entrance A, 2nd floor
Postal address: Hospital District of Southwest Finland, Communications unit, PO Box 52, 20521 Turku
Contact Information for Media in matters concerning the Hospital District and Turku University Hospital:
Contact Information for Media in matters concerning Emergency Medical Services:
- Managing director Sirpa Rantanen, telephone: 02 313 8920
- Senior chief physician Teemu Elomaa, telephone: 02 313 8922
- Senior chief physician Timo Iirola, telephone: 02 313 8921
Contact Information for Media concerning Turunmaan Hospital:
- Managing director Reijo Grönfors, telephone: 040 524 8953
Matters concerning our Internet pages
- Stand-in Web Editor Tarja Lehto, telephone: 050 573 9911
- Chief of Communications Esa Halsinaho, telephone: 040 564 3867
Other experts in the communications unit
- Marketing planner Pia Ala-Katara, telephone: 050 461 8718
- Information officer (Finnish and Swedish) Nadine Karell, telephone: 044 099 0996
- Editor Suvi Vainio, telephone: 050 599 5620, suvi.tuulikki.vainio (at) tyks.fi.
You can also call our telephone center: 02 313 0000
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (without "ä" and "ö" letters).