Tyks Loimaa Hospital Overview
In addition to its own neighbouring area, the services of Tyks Loimaa hospital are used by the nearby municipalities, which are part of the hospital districts of Satakunta and Kanta-Häme. The hospitals serves a population of about 85 000.
Our outpatient clinics offer services in the
- ophthalmology (eye diseases)
- otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and throat diseases)
- oncology (cancer diseases)
- pulmonary diseases (lung diseases)
- physical and rehabilitation medicine
The hospital also offers
- laboratory services
- radiology services
- a day surgical unit
- a dialysis unit
- emergency clinic (from 8 am to 10 pm).