Scheduling an appointment
You can schedule your appointment yourself, if the treating ward has not given you an appointment. Do notice that you need a doctor's referral for examinations.
Appointment telephone numbers
Appointment scheduling serves on workdays 8 am to 3:30 pm
Appointments 02 313 2945
- To bone and lung radiology studies
- To contrast studies
- To ultrasound examinations and procedures
- To computed tomography studies
Appointments to magnetic imaging studies 02 313
- Only magnetic imaging studies
Health centres and units of the hospital district can prescribe studies as appointments directly via Oberon or the AAV programs.
Appointment cancellation or rescheduling
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact the ward that has given you the referral. In acute cases of disease please contact also the imaging centre to cancel your appointment.
- magnetic imaging study cancellations, tel. 02 313 0941
- other examination cancellations, tel. 02 313 2945
Unused and not cancelled expensive examinations are subject to a 45.50€ fee
for outpatients over 15 years old.