We treat patients with internal diseases by
We admit patients by referral
- from health centres
- from private health centres
- from occupational health care
- as hospital internal consultations
- from Turku University Hospital as transfers and for follow-up visits
Internal Medicine Physician's appointments from Mon to Thu.
A clinic fee is collected from your visit.
Our treatments and examinations include
- cardiac exercise tests and ultrasound examinations
- 24 hour blood pressure and cardiac monitoring
- bone marrow and joint fluid sampling
- administering medicinal treatment and performing procedures
The patients of the clinic can visit the nurse's office
with questions about diabetes, arthritis, kidneys or weight control at the
internal medicine outpatient ward.
You need a referral to visit the