We perform physiotherapy in various inpatient wards and outpatient clinics. We treat patients from the following groups:
- acute phase heart patients
- lung patients
- plastic and general surgery patients
- gastrointestinal surgery patients
- cancer patients
- rheumatological patients
- internal diseases, such as infection and renal failure patients
- urological operation patients
- ear, nose and throat patients
- patients from the maternity and gynaecological wards
- neurological hypoventilation patients in pulmonary wards
In addition, our activity includes
- assessing and testing the mobility and ability to function of various patient groups
- different methods of ventilation physiotherapy, assessment of the need for ventilation exercise devices and guidance
- assessment of the need for assistive devices, guidance and practice of their usage
- lymphatic therapy and assessment of the need for it in different patient groups
We treat patients by an internal referral and by scheduled processes.
A clinic fee is collected from outpatient visits.
Our main goal is that the patient achieves the optimal mobility and ability to function based on his/her health.
People in charge:
Head nurse Sirkka Kaunisto, tel. 02 313 4253
We are a part of the Tyks Service Division of Expert Services.