We treat paediatric diseases in our region while taking the whole family into consideration.
We treat the following diseases and perform the following examinations, among others
- asthma and related pulmonary function examinations
- hyposensitisation treatment
- growth problems
- increased susceptibility to infections
- intestinal problems
- cardiac murmur
We admit patients
- by referral from basic health care and the private sector
- by internal referral from the Tyks Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
A clinic fee is collected from your visit.
People in charge:
Head physician, docent Leena Kainulainen
Nurse in charge Anne Sjöblom